Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our website address is: http://www.kensingtonavenueprimary.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us using any of the emails provided n our site, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses – We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
By using our website you agree and consent to cookie use in accordance to our cookies notice. If you use one of our contact forms on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you wish to contact us again.
If you want to, you can usually stop your browser accepting cookies from all sites, or stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites, this will probably limit the functionality of not only our site but many others too.
You can find the tools to manage cookies in the ‘preferences’ or ‘tools’ menu of your browser, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have filled out a contact form, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We do not sell or pass data or personal data to advertising networks or third parties. Information received through contact forms on the website are treated with strict confidence. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
More info on Data Protection and UK GDPR at Kensington Avenue Primary School can be found here.