Below is all of the information you need to know about how KAPS will be operating during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- School Risk Assessment – COVID-19 (Updated 06.09.2021)
- School Risk Assessment – COVID-19 (Updated 16.05.2021)
- School Risk Assessment – COVID-19 (Updated 22.04.2021)
- Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own
- The DFE have translated their guidance for parents and carers with children in nursery, school, or college in the autumn term.
- The guidance is available in the following languages:
Colds, flu and Covid-19 are caused by different viruses, but can have similar symptoms.
It can be hard to judge which one you may have.
Most people who feel ill with coronavirus will have at least one of the key symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste